• Slider 4
  • Slider3
  • Slider2
  • Slider1

Quick & Free Quote

Medicare Supplement Insurance Companies

Find the Best Medicare Supplement Plan with GoMedigap

Welcome to GoMedigap, one of the nation’s leading Medicare supplement insurance agencies! GoMedigap specializes in Medicare supplements (Medigap) and Dental, Vision, & Hearing insurance for seniors. We help seniors understand their Medicare options and get the best rate on their Medicare health insurance.

Get Unbiased Help on Medicare & Medigap

What makes GoMedigap different from other agencies? It’s our ability to give unbiased guidance to clients. GoMedigap has a flat commission structure on ALL insurance carriers to ensure that we give impartial advice. Our insurance recommendations are always based on each client’s unique needs, health, and budget.

Confidently Shop for Medicare Supplement Plans

GoMedigap insurance agents are experienced and ready to help you shop and compare plans. Whether you are researching your future Medicare insurance options in preparation for retirement OR you are looking for a better rate on your current Medigap policy, we can help you find the right plan! Our services are completely FREE, and our clients give us 5 stars for our expertise and customer service.

Call us at (866) 894-3258 for your free quote and consultation!

Call (866) 894-3258 today for a FREE consultation!

We asked our clients what they like about working with GoMedigap. Here’s what they had to say:

From Our Blog

Will My Medicare Supplement Cover My Surgery?

Medicare Coverage of Surgery Different parts of Original Medicare will cover different parts of your surgery costs. Medicare Part A covers your hospital expenses, including the daily room cost and services, as well as the services of those physicians, nurses, and other providers. Medicare Part B covers any medically necessary treatments associated with the surgery. Lastly, Medicare […]

Your Two Options for Medicare Coverage

Did you know that Medicare doesn’t cover everything? In fact, it only covers 80% of Medicare-approved expenses. You will be left responsible for the remaining 20%, as well as deductibles and copays. Because of this, many Medicare beneficiaries purchase additional insurance, like a Medicare supplement or Medicare Advantage plan, to bridge the gap that exists […]

Does Medicare Affect Your Health Savings Account?

Many Americans have tax-free savings accounts, also known as HSAs. These are accounts in which you can contribute to and withdraw money from for certain medical expenses, such as out-of-pocket medical, dental and vision. The funds deposited into these accounts aren’t subject to federal income tax, and the accounts themselves aren’t taxed as long as […]