Underwriting is the process assessing risk of issuing insurance. Undewriters evaluate applications,
Dental, Vision, and Hearing Insurance with Family Life Insurance Company Covers What Medicare Doesn’t
Dental, vision, and hearing insurance is an important addition to your Original Medicare Parts A and B coverage. Why? Because Medicare does not cover your typical dental, vision and hearing exams and expenses, nor does Medicare Supplement insurance.
The Dental Vision Hearing coverage through Family Life Insurance Company covers many of the typical preventive checkup and services you need for healthy teeth, eyes and ears.
Here are just a few benefits of this important coverage:
- Affordable premiums, as low as $34.17 a month
- Choose your own provider, no networks
- Guaranteed issue, there is no underwriting or stress about being approved
- Covers two dental exams, cleaning, & x-rays per year; basic eye exam or eye refraction, including cost of eye glasses or contact lenses; hearing exam, hearing aid and necessary repairs or supplies.
- Also covers endodontics, root canals, periodontal surgery, bridges, crowns and dentures*
Our dental, vision and hearing coverage through Family Life is the perfect add-on for your Medicare and Medicare Supplement insurance coverage. Don’t worry about routine dental, vision and hearing exams! This gives you the peace of mind to know that wherever you go, and whomever you use for your dental, vision and hearing needs, you have some protection in place.
This plan also includes a 30 day free look period.** Take 30 days after you receive your policy to review your coverage. If for any reason at all you decide it is not what you had in mind, just return it. You will promptly be refunded your premium.
Learn more about Dental Vision and Hearing Coverage!
Download the brochure to learn more about this important additional coverage.
This policy pays for covered expenses, based on the contracted fee for Participating Dentists and the Reasonable and Customary Charges for Non-Participating Dentists, up to the policy maximum.
Questions about Dental, Vision and Hearing insurance?
Call us toll free at (800) 310-2550 from 9am to 5pm Central time Monday through Friday and one of our trained experts can answer your questions and provide you with more information about this important coverage!
* Coverage begins after year 1, 70% paid policy during year 2, and 80% policy paid during year 3 and greater
** In ID, LA, MD, MO, OK, and PA, the return period is 10 days.