GoMedigap represents over 30 different Medicare supplement companies that provide various plans. In order to ensure our clients receive coverage from secure companies, we represent only the top ranking insurance companies. That is why over time you will notice we occasionally represent new Medicare supplement insurance offerings from established companies. Any changes you notice in the list of insurance carriers we represent is a result of our research and dedication to representing only the top ranking companies. We want to ensure that our clients are protected by Medicare supplement companies that provide excellent service and care for their clients the way we do.
Standardized Medigap Plans
As you consider your options you’ll find that various Medicare supplement companies can offer varying prices for exactly the same coverage. What most people don’t understand initially is that the government completely standardized Medicare supplement insurance plans back in 1991 to ensure that a plan designated with a certain letter will work identically regardless of the company you buy it from. You’ll have the same benefits, same doctor’s network, and claims will be processed in the same way.
In fact, in Medicare’s annual “Choosing a Medigap Policy” guide, on page 9, it states in bold letters “Cost is usually the only difference between Medigap policies with the same letter sold by different insurance companies.” Your GoMedigap agent can help you better understand this.
Furthermore, if you find yourself in a situation where you need to pass a medical underwriting review, your GoMedigap agent can help you understand which Medicare supplement companies will qualify you for coverage and ensure you get the best coverage and rates. This way you can avoid the annoying process of completing and submitting an application only to be declined due to medical history.
Contact Us for a Free Quote!
In order to get help in finding the right Medicare supplement insurance company and plan, feel free to contact us at (866) 894-3258 and speak with one of our highly rated agents.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Companies
In order to find the best coverage and rates for our clients, GoMedigap offers standardized plans from these Medicare supplement companies.
- Aetna Medicare Supplement
- Assured Life
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement
- Anthem Medicare Supplement Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst of Maryland
- CareFirst of Northern Virginia
- Combined Insurance Medicare Supplements
- Equitable Life and Casualty Medicare Supplements
- Family Life Medicare Supplements
- Genworth Medicare Supplement Plans
- Gerber Life
- Loyal American Medicare Supplements
- Manhattan Life Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplements
- Transamerica Medicare Supplement