Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan F is one of the most popular Medicare supplement plans. Medigap Plan F offers the most comprehensive coverage of all the Medigap plans.
Medigap Plan F Coverage
Medicare Supplemental Plan F covers the following Medicare expenses:
- Medicare Part A Coinsurance & Hospital Costs –
- Medicare Part B Coinsurance and Copayment –
- Blood (First 3 Pints) –
- Part A Hospice Care Coinsurance or Copayment –
- Skilled Nursing Facility Coinsurance –
- Medicare Part A Deductible –
- Medicare Part B Deductible –
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges –
- Foreign Travel Emergency (up to plan limits) –
Plan F covers your Part A hospital deductible, hospital stays, doctor fees, your Part B deductible, blood, and foreign travel emergencies. If you visit the hospital frequently and rack up charges for doctors visits, Medigap Plan F would eliminate all those out of pocket costs.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan F also has reasonable monthly premium prices, even while offering the most coverage out of all the Medigap plans. The price of the monthly premium tends to be less expensive when there are more people enrolled in a particular Medicare supplement plan with a particular company. The price also depends on your current health conditions, age, gender, and which company you purchase your Medigap insurance with.