Medicare Supplement Coverage | GoMedigap

Medicare Supplement Coverage

GoMedigap
Home » Medicare Supplement Coverage

Original Medicare, which is made up of Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, covers up to 80% of approved charges. As a Medicare beneficiary, you are responsible for paying the remaining 20%. (To learn more about Medicare’s coverage of health care services, visit the Medicare Coverage Article Center.)

A Medicare Supplement plan can help you bridge the gap and pay for the 20% that Medicare does not cover.

Learn more about how Medicare Supplement plans cover specific health care services to avoid any surprise bills at the doctor’s office.

Medigap Coverage

Medicare Supplement Coverage of Surgery

Calculating costs for surgery can be tough. Having a Medicare Supplement can help reduce out-of-pocket costs for Medicare-approved surgical procedures.

What Does Medicare Plan F Cover?

Medigap Plan F is one of the most popular supplemental plans because it has full coverage benefits. It eliminates all out-of-pocket costs.

Compare Your Medicare Supplement Rates Immediately!