Underwriting is the process assessing risk of issuing insurance. Undewriters evaluate applications,
GoMedigap is an authorized agent for many Blue Cross Blue Shield companies.
About Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement plans are one of the most popular Medicare supplement insurance companies. Blue Cross Blue Shield began in Minnesota in 1934 and has grown into one of the largest insurance companies in the United States. The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is a group of independent and locally operated Blue Cross Blue Shield Companies. The nationwide association has 38 locally operated Blue Cross Blue Shield companies in the U.S. All of the companies belong to the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement Plans
BlueCross BlueShield offers 4 Medicare supplement plans:
*Plans vary by state and insurance carrier so please contact one of our licensed Medicare Supplement agents at (800) 310-2550 to check availability in your area.
Eligibility for Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Supplement Plans
If you are interested in Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare supplemental insurance you must be at least 65 years of age. You must also be enrolled in original Medicare Part A and B.
GoMedigap is an authorized agent for the following Blue Cross Blue Shield companies:
- Amerigroup Insurance Company
- Anthem BCBS of Georgia
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Colorado
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Virginia
- Anthem BlueCross – California
- Anthem Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California Life and Health Insurance Company
- BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona
- BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield New York
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Nevada
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield – Kentucky