Continental Life Medicare Supplement Insurance | GoMedigap

Continental Life Medicare Supplement

Home » Which Medicare Supplement Insurance Companies Do You Work With? » Continental Life Medicare Supplement

Continental Life Insurance Medicare Supplement Insurance

About Continental Life Insurance Company

Continental Life Medicare Supplement plans is another good option for anyone who wants the security of choosing an insurance company with a longstanding reputation, but also wants the prices and personalized service of a smaller company. Continental Life is another Aetna company.

They were originally established in 1983 and are located in Nashville, Tennessee. While they have been around for years, they became an official subsidiary of Aetna in 2011.

When you choose Continental Life Medicare Supplement insurance you get the benefits of a new and slightly smaller company as well as the financial security of an older more established company like Aetna.

Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plans

Continental Life offers every Medicare Supplement plan available:

*Plans vary by state and insurance carrier so please contact one of our licensed Medicare Supplement agents at (800) 310-2550 to check availability in your area.

Eligibility for Continental Life Medicare Supplement Plans

You become eligible for a Continental Life Medicare Supplement plan after you turn 65 years old. In order to be eligible for Continental Life, you must also be currently or pending enrollment in basic Medicare Part A and B.

CALL (800) 310-2550 NOW
to get a free quote from Continental Life Medicare Supplements.

Compare Your Medicare Supplement Rates Immediately!

4 Replies to “Continental Life Medicare Supplement”

  1. I have been a customer since 2012. I have moved and am changing banks. I need to update my personal information. Where do I go to do that on line?

    1. Hi there,

      We do not show that you are a client with GoMedigap. We are an independent agency. We represent Continental Life, among many other companies. However, if you purchased your supplement directly through Continental Life, we will not be able to change your payment information for you.

      Please call Continental Life directly at 800-264-4000, and they will be able to update your payment information. Have a great day!

    1. Hi there,

      GoMedigap is a Medicare supplement insurance agency. Medicare supplement insurance (also known as Medigap insurance) is a private health insurance that pays for health expenses that are not covered by Original Medicare, such as copayments, coinsurance and deductibles. It fills the gaps in Medicare coverage and saves patients from high bills and excess charges.

      While Medicare provides good protection for basic health care costs, it does not cover 100% of your medical expenses. After you meet your Part B deductible ($183 in 2017), Medicare will pay for 80% of Medicare-approved health care expenses. As the patient, you will be responsible for paying the remaining 20%, which is where having a Medigap policy can help. A Medigap policy supplements the gap in coverage left by Medicare and protects you against the risk of potentially high medical bills.

      If you’d like to learn more about Medicare supplement insurance and explore your options for coverage, please fill out this form, or give us a call at (800) 310-2550. One of our independent and unbiased agents will be happy to educate you and walk you through the process. We look forward to hearing from you!

Leave a Reply

Please note that once you post a comment to this website, it will be visible to the public, so be careful not to include any personal or confidential information in your comment.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.